All Fitter's Niche products come with 12-month full warranty from the date of its original purchase.
We only cover Fitter's Niche purchased from our authorized distributors
If you would like to get an extra 6 month warranty extension for our products, click here for more information about our warranty extension program.
If you have purchased Fitter's Niche products from somewhere else, please contact seller for warranty coverage.
Process for Returning Merchandise
Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number:
All returns must have an RMA number for processing. Contact your reseller or email for assistance.
Write the RMA number on the shipping label on the outside of the package.
RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return shipping label of any package being returned to Fitter's Niche. Do not write the RMA number on the actual box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our warehouse.
What does this warranty cover?
During the warranty period, if the original manufacture of the material or workmanship of the product is deemed to be defective, Fitter's Niche will (at its sole option) replace the product at no charge with the same or comparable product. Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of Fitter's Niche and are not returned to you. If products and/or parts require service after the warranty period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
What does the warranty not cover?
- Improper use or installation
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage due to acts of nature. For example: lightning strikes, tornadoes and similar
- Damage resulted from misuse and abusive action
- Commercial use
- Modifications to any part of the product, including the antenna
- Connection to an incorrect voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized facility
- Products purchased as 2nd hand or used
- Products purchased from unauthorized retailer and distributor
- Damage resulted from chemical, fire, radioactive substance, poison, liquid
- Damage caused to any 3rd party / person / device and beyond
Fitter's Niche will service and not replace:
- Products sold ‘as is’ or with all faults declared
- Consumables, such as fuses or batteries
- Products where the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed
Repair replacement as provided under this warranty is your exclusive remedy. Fitter's Niche shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for the breach of any express or implied warranty on this product, including, but not limited to: lost data, loss of use of your product, lost business or lost profits. Fitter's Niche products makes no other express warranties with respect to the product, all express and implied warranties for the product include but not limited to: any implied warranties of and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the warranty period set forth above and no warranties, whether express or implied, will apply after the warranty period. Some states, provinces and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or province to province.
Thank you in advance for all of the information you provide; we know your time is valuable.